Saturday, October 13, 2007

Just for Marti...

Whoever said that cleaning a house was not a work-out has never cleaned mine! I have been cleaning since 10:45 this morning and right now it is 12:45. Now I have to go OUTSIDE and do the yard. By the end of the day I will be able to say I worked out today.

I can't wait until Sunday! I get to see David. I really hope something comes from this friendship. I am trying not to hope too much, though. One let down is enough for me. Actually two. I had a serious man in college right out of high school. He turned out to be a cheating jerk who was going to school to be, of all things, a MUSIC MINISTER!!!! I must have "cheat on me" written on my forehead! I am MUCH more "mature" now though. I have experienced the crap, now it's time for the good!

Well, it's off to cut the grass!

1 comment:

kunami10 said...

Just for me??? Wow, I feel special! And, just for the record, you don't deserve "good." You deserve the BEST! :-)