Wednesday, November 28, 2007

More Random Thoughts...

I found out about a week ago that my dad really thought he was going to die when he had his heart attack. He didn't think he would live until he landed in Odessa and saw the doctors and nurses running out to meet the helicopter! He doesn't know that I know this, however. My mom told me. That is so scary.


It snowed on me Thanksgiving day. It snowed the entire drive down to Big Spring and all day Thanksgiving. I had my niece take a picture of me with the dogs out in the snow. It came out really good. It took forever to get them to be still and cooperate!



On another note...I feel like David and I are becoming better friends everytime we see each other. I can't stress enough how much I want something to work out with him. I didn't want to get too involved with this "hopefulness," but that is too late. The deed is done. I will be very disappointed if nothing happens. I know God is in control and "...all things work together..." I also re-discovered a verse in Psalms: "Delight yourself in the LORD and He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4 Of course, I also keep thinking of what George Lopez always says (I LOVE watching George Lopez!) "I got this...!" I think that sometimes God wants to yell "I got this!" down at me several times a day. In fact, I'm pretty sure He is doing it right now!

1 comment:

kunami10 said...

I love George Lopez too! Isn't he hilarious??? Cracks me up! :-)I agree...God is probably screaming that at me a lot too.